Image Map

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome, Ya'll!

First post on my new blog. I decided to try to start a blog so that our friends and family could keep up with our sweet little family. I will try to update as often as I can with pictures, funny stories, updates on life and just some randomness here and there. First bit of randomness to see if this all works. :) 

1.  Where is your cell phone: beside me on the couch
2.  Your hair: straight
3.  Your mother: she's my bestie
4.  Your father: smartest man I know...and much, much more (I'm a Daddy's girl!)
5.  Your hubby: the love of my life and absolutely perfect
6.  Your favorite food: Dad's kabobs, Jason's grilled vegetables and Mom's homemade ice cream
7.  Your dream last night: I don't recall
8.  Your favorite drink: currently it's sweet tea and strawberry lemonade
9.  Your dream/goal: to be the best mommy and wife that I can be and to be happy, of course
10.  What room are you in: living room
11.  What is your hobby: photography and making things (I'm an artsy kind of girl)
12.  What is your fear: too many to count...being alone, bugs, something happening to my family, heights, death, fish, the dark, robbers...do I need to keep going? I'm a big chicken...Jason will tell you that!
13.  Where do you want to be in 6 years: the beach!! ;) nah...anywhere with my dear hubby and sweet Jackson
14.  Where were you last night: home
15.  Something you are not good at: math
16.  Muffins: blueberry
17.  Wish list items:
It said to wish, so I wished BIG on a few!!
      
18.  Where did you grow up: ALL over the south
19.  Last thing you did: visited the neighbors
20.  What are you wearing: very casual clothes
21.  Your tv: on the news, but muted
22.  Your pets: Dooley is very missed

23.  Your friends: the best, but all too far away
24.  Your kid(s): a true blessing, my little love bug, snugglebunny...I can't imagine life without him
25.  Your life: blessed
26.  Your mood: happy
27.  Missing someone: always
28.  Vehicle: needs gas
29.  Something you're not wearing: shoes
30.  Your favorite store: It's a tie...anthropologie, j.crew, and pottery barn
31.  Your favorite color: PINK!
32.  The last time you laughed: today
33.  The last time you cried: when I left NC
34.  Your best friend: I have a few, but my Mom is pretty amazing
35.  One place you go over and over: Target
36.  One person who emails me regularly: Jason
37.  Favorite place to eat: Cheesecake Factory
38.  Favorite sport: college football (and golf..lol)
      
39.  Best feeling in the world: being a Mommy
40.  Something you can't live without: my family

Okay, Jackson and I have to get ready for Daddy to come home....so, until next time!

xoxo~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment