Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

A New Beginning and Feeling Inspired

Crazy how the tiniest things can inspire you. Today I won something (that I have been longing for,  seriously longing for!)….for my kiddos. It made me feel like a million bucks, on top of the world, and squealing like a kid on Christmas morning when I saw my name. Ridiculous, I know….but I was (and still am) pretty excited and feeling lucky! (More details on that at a later date…let's just say I won from following and entering a giveaway on a blog.) 

Anyway, I've been thinking about my blog and what direction I want to go with it. I have a couple Mommy friends, whom I adore- who all have blogs and I absolutely love reading them. (Lori, Julia)  I thought to myself, I can do that. I need something else to do. ;) 

No really, I have a wonderful life with the sweetest husband and the most precious little boys you could ever imagine. I want to remember these moments, pictures, events, and stories forever. I want to treasure these memories so I can look back one day and laugh (or cry), depending on how the post moves me.  Plus, my Mom always says I need to write my stories down because the stories I tell her (about my life or my boys) are so hilarious or just that unbelievable. So….here we go.

This blog will be about me, my hopes, my dreams, my boys, my crafty ideas and DIY projects, with some fashion, recipes, photography, giveaways and other things that I care about. I hope you follow me on this sweet, yet sometimes crazy journey of mommy-hood. In the upcoming weeks, I'll be trying to spiff the blog up and gain some followers, so bear with me as I learn how to do just that. I'm excited about this new outlet/hobby of mine and can't wait to start documenting our sweet story. 

xoxo~
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment