Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Snow Days -Continued-

Oh blogger…I'm beginning to have a love/hate relationship with you. I was just about to post pictures from our 12-14 inch Carolina snow and you went all CrAzY on me. And yes, I did say 12-14 inches! Isn't that nuts?!? Especially here in the south! Anyway, shall we try this again? :)



Looking out at the pier


Melting...

My babies

Snow Angels

He'll never know his snowsuit was pink, right???

I forgot to mention that we were without power for several hours like 6 hours  on one of the days we were snowed in. ALL I could think about was bedtime…HOW would we manage without heat, a nightlight and our sound machine?!? Lucky for us, we didn't have to worry about that. But…my Dad was quick to power up the generator and start the search online for any hotel availability, just in case!

We enjoyed sledding, snowball fights, making snow angels, eating snow cream, the roaring fires, building snowmen, and of course snuggling to stay warm. Snow is pretty and fun…but I'm over it in about 2 days. Bring on Spring!! We're ready for you, sunshine!

xoxo~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment