Image Map

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Projects

So I enjoy love, lovelove holidays. Everything about them. I LOVE a good reason to celebrate, to decorate, to dress up…I just love all things festive! Today I'm thinking about St. Patrick's Day and all of the fun things out there to do to celebrate. I'm thinking that the Lucky Leprechaun that used to visit my classroom when I taught school may make a special visit to J and H and our house on the hill this year. :) 

My mantel is also needing a little love. We actually have had enough time this year between Valentine's Day and Easter that my mantel should've been shown a little shamrock love before now. What was I thinking?! Pinterest here I come! I hope one of these things I share is enough to motivate you to do something fun and festive for yourself, your family, your friends, or your littles. I'm ready to make a trip to HL. Now tell me...What do you do for St. Patrick's Day? Do you love a good reason to celebrate and get crafty as well??

XOXO~
Angela



Lucky St. Patrick's Day Wreath from The Happy Scraps



"Pinch Proof" St. Patrick's Day Bracelet from My3Monsters



Cute Gift for a Friend: A Friend is a Treasure More Precious Than Gold {Free Printable Tag}
Friendship's a Treasure from Crazy Little Projects


St Patricks Day Lucky Burlap Mantel
Lucky Burlap Mantel by Landeedo


Lime Sherbet Floats { Green Recipes for St Patrick Day }
Lime Sherbet Floats from Home Cooking Memories


St. Patrick's Day Handprint Craft from Elizabeth Lauren

Free St. Patrick's Day Beer Labels from Benign Objects



Party Popcorn from My Baking Addiction via She Wears Many Hats







No comments:

Post a Comment